Traditional fair for 15th AugustSaint François Longchamp
Traditional festival on the 15th of August, placed under the sign of conviviality.
Schedule of the day:
* Mass - Chapel of ND-de-Beaurevers on the itinerary of the Baroque paths
* Refreshments bar and oysters
* Cold meal - Savoyard plate
- 15 euros for adults and 10 euros for children.
- Reservation on line, on the website of the tourist office of Saint Francois or at 06.74.32.11.91
2:00pm - 6:00pm :
* Fees based activities with a token system on the Fairground:
- VENTRIGLISSE - 5 euros then free access
- Duck fishing
- Water pistol
- Wheel of fortune
- Trivial Pursuit
- Ring TOSS
* FREE animations on the Fairground :
- Parade and presentation of traditional Taimonin costumes accompanied by the accordionist Patrick Déglise Favre
- Show of Legends and Horn of the Alps by Zian des Alpes accompanied by the accordionist Patrick Déglise Favre
* Fireworks at the Chapelle of Beaurevers
Extra + :
Shuttles from Saint Francois Longchamp on reservation at the Tourist Office of Saint Francois.