Le Grand Domaine Ski Area
Discover Le Grand Domaine; linked to Valmorel, the ski area for sunny ski slopes and quality snow.
Rendezvous every winter in our mountain pastures which turn into ski slopes! When the green turns white for unforgettable days on the skis …
165kms of tracks to be covered on our slopes between Maurienne and Tarentaise.
The reasons for choosing our ski area?
- 165 km of slopes (distribution 95 km Valmorel & 70 km Saint François Longchamp)
- 103 alpine ski slopes: 25 green, 49 blue, 21 red, 8 black
- 1300 m vertical drop
- 49 ski lifts, the vast majority of which are detachable chairlifts
- 356 snow cannons for 24 km of slopes designed for a snow guarantee during the ski season
- 5 boarder cross, 3 snowparks or railpark, 4 fun zones, 4 freeride zones, 3 photo spots, 2 Labell’Aires
- 20 hectares of ski touring
- In other words, the 5th largest ski area in Savoie, land of a winter sports resort!
Oriented to the sun, Saint François Longchamp offers an adapted playground, with slopes for all levels, which will delight families as well as Freeride enthusiasts, with in particular the mythical summit of Cheval Noir, and the Lauzière massif within easy reach of ski touring (easy approach with the ski lifts).
Fancy a break? Meet at the Labell’Aires: terrace, orientation table, giant hammock, wooden deckchair, unlimited panorama… relaxation and rest areas that invite you to contemplate between 2 ski runs.
The plus factor? the photo spots! Create your holiday memories with the now famous giant #MySFL, the Mont Blanc view photo point or the automatic selfie on the Lune Bleue chairlift (only works in winter…).