Restaurant de l'Hôtel du Nord
Valérie and Philippe DENIS welcome you in an authentic frame where the harmony of the stone and the wood will enchant you.
Philippe, "Maître restaurateur", works essentially with fresh products. The kitchen is traditional, well-kept, sophisticated and simple.
You will appreciate the foie gras "maison", the snails of Fontcouverte, Saint Jacques and laughter of Savoy lamb...
Place du Champ de Foire
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.
Closed exceptionally on 29/04, 30/04, 01/05, 02/05, 03/05, 04/05, 05/05 and January 1st.
Fermé le dimanche soir et le lundi midi.
A la carte: 30 to 70 €
Adult menu: 27.50 to 43 €
Child menu: 12 €
Group menu: 24 to 33 €
Menu of the day: 15.50 to 21 €.
Group rate available for > 20 people.
- Number of rooms : 1
- Air conditionned rooms : 1
- Number of dishes : 70
- Baby chair
- Buffet meal
- Restaurant for children
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Site, building partially accessible