Fête du col de la Madeleine
The Madeleine Pass celebration! A festive day in the mountain pastures around the traditions of yesteryear.
Program 2020 edition
Many activities and demonstrations during this festive day!
- Open air mass
- Show "The Shepherdess and her geese"
- Musical entertainment with Alphorn
- Old fashioned cheese making
- Local farmers market
- Wood carving demonstration
But also activities:
- Impossible climb by mountain bike
- Descent in BDD (Downhill bicycle) and Dirt Monster
- Segway rides
- Themed hikes
Free shuttles departing from Saint-François Longchamp and the Celliers cable car.
From Saint-François Longchamp: Every 30 minutes from 10 am to 2 pm / 5 pm last return.
From the Celliers cable car: Two climbs to the Col at 9.45 am and 10.45 am and two descents to the cable car at 3 pm and 4 pm. (30 people max per shuttle).
Sunday 25 July 2021 between 10 am and 5 pm.
- Pets welcome