Come and discover and relax in our 5 pools of different depth and temperature, enjoy our aquatic bodybuilding equipment but also a beauty area with different types of massage and body care
The Balneotherapy Center is a place of health, body care and well being. It offers 5 universes dedicated to relaxation over more than 2500m².
- 1 pool and water area : aquabiking, water activities, bodybuilding and toning up using the force and the movement of water as a sport tool.
- 1 sweating area : areas with dry and wet heat. Temperatures vary in a purpose of wellness and recovery.
- 1 beauty area, where body cares, massages and cosmetic procedures.
- 1 Osteopath.
- 1 Fitness area with body building equipments.
Centre de Balnéothérapie
Montgellafrey station (1650m)
From 04/07 to 29/08, daily between 2.30 pm and 8 pm.
From 19/12 to 16/04, daily between 10 am and 8 pm.
All days 10 am to 8 pm
Night opening until 9pm on Tuesday
For children between 5 and 13yo : everyday until 4pm
On Wednesday from 10am to 12pm : special time for children under 5yo and children between 5 and 13 accepted until 8pm.
From 04/07 to 29/08/2020
Child : from 10 €.
From 19/12/2020 to 16/04/2021
Adult: Entry 1h: 16 €
Happy Hour entrance 2h (between 12 am to 1 pm ): 14 €
Entry 2h: 20 €
Entry 2h : 14 €
Entry unlimited duration: 25 €
Child : Entry 1h: 10 €
Happy Hour entrance 2h(between 12 am and 1 pm ): 11 €
Entry 2h: 11 €
Entry 2h Saturday: 10 €
Entry unlimited duration: 15 €.
Child entry valid for 5 - 13 years.
Family Pass (in summer) (2 adults + 2 children, additional child : 9€) : 55 €.
- Fitness centre
- Steam room
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site