Le Grand Domaine Ski Area
Our ski area to discover is: the Grand Domaine.
By the ski slopes, Saint François Longchamp is connected to Valmorel for a ski area and ski slopes in the sun in quality snow.
Every winter after snowfall, our alpine pastures turn into ski slopes! Or when our green landscapes are adorned with white for days of wonder on the skis…
165kms of pistes to go down on our slopes between Maurienne and Tarentaise.
Why choose to ski on the Grand Domaine?
- 165 km of ski slopes (95 km Valmorel – 70 kms Saint François Longchamp)
- 103 alpine ski slopes: 25 green, 49 blue, 21 red, 8 black
- 1 300 m vertical drop
- 49 lifts, the vast majority of which can be covered
- 356 snowmakers with 24 km of slopes designed for guaranteed snow during the winter season
- 5 boarder cross, 3 snowparks or railpark, 4 fun zones, 4 freeride zones, 3 photo spots, 2 Labell’Aires
- 20 hectares of ski touring, a free area of expression on limitless spatulas
- In other words, the 5th largest ski area in Savoie, land of a winter sports resort!
Sunny all day all winter, Saint François Longchamp offers accessible slopes, with ski slopes for all levels, which will appeal to families as well as Freeride enthusiasts.
On our territory are the mythical summit of the Cheval Noir (2832m) and the Lauzière massif within range of ski touring (easy approach with the lifts and the chairlift of La Lauzière).
Need a little break? Visit the Labell’Aires: terrace, orientation table, XXL hammock, wooden sunbed and above all unlimited panorama… relaxing areas and resting for guaranteed rejuvenations between two ski slopes.
The Bonus? the photo spots on the slopes! Capture your holiday memories with the now famous wooden and giant metal #MySFL, the frame photo view of Mont Blanc or the automatic selfie on the central chairlift of the Blue Moon for a shot of the whole family in “Snow Holiday” mode.
The Grand Domaine, a whole program! Will you be able to hit all its slopes during your next ski trip?