Saint Francois Longchamp is a rural mountain community located in the Savoy district. The town is spread over several sectors, between Planet (1200 metres), Epalud, the principal village at 1450 metres, The Longes, the resort centre at 1650 meters, the Mollaret, Pre Villot and the Perelles 1700 metres . The resort has the distinction of being a tourist destination in summer and winter.
The Tourist Office of Saint Francois Longchamp is located at an altitude of 1650 metres, on the edge of the skiable area in winter (10 metres from the “Lune Bleue” chairlift) and along the county road 203 in the summer. It is surrounded by shops.
The Central Booking Office, is a property rental agency and an integral part of the tourist office From here the furnished property rentals are managed and its location at the « Place de la Madeleine » at 1650 metres altitude and about 200m from the Tourist Office makes it an important information point.
The Saint François Longchamp Tourist Office is classified Class II.
It belongs to the network of Tourist Information Offices of France and the UDOTSI Savoy.
As such it is committed to:
- Provide you with a reception area and easily accessible information space
- Assist with your enquiries
- Offer a place to sit down
- Give free advice on local tourism
- Provide access to Wi-Fi
- Advertise its opening hours in at least two foreign languages
- Be open at least 240 days a year including Saturday and Sunday during the tourist season or during events
- Reply to e-mails throughout the year
- Ensure a permanent office presence by personnel speaking at least two foreign languages
- Ensure the provision of paper maps, plans and tourist guide
- Give you access to its trilingual website
- Distribute its tourist information, translated into at least two relevant foreign languages, on paper as well as by other means, about:
- All tourist accommodation listed with at least the name of the institution, postal address, email, address, website, telephone number, the classification level
- Monuments and natural or leisure attractions, which may also include tariffs, dates for public opening and opening hours, the website address, telephone number and postal address
- Events and activities
- Emergency phone numbers
- Update its tourist information annually
- Display emergency phone numbers outside
- Present to its clients of all of the touristic possibilities in its area
- Treat your claims and gauge your satisfaction
- Maintain a quality service
- Provide you with a holiday advisor
- Ensure that up-to-date and reliable information is supplied concerning local tourist subjects